The JUSTBIGREDS.COM Forum - A Forum Dedicated to the BIG RED ATC

Author   Comment  
eneusiis

Reply with quote  #1 
When I tore the rear end apart, I noticed a seal retention spring just hanging on my axle.  Looking at the rear brake drum cover, the "lip" on the dust seal that retains the spring is gone.  It also looks to be unavailable. I have searched the internet a bit, and it appears to be unavailable.  

I can still get the spring on it, and I am considering, just placing RTV Silicone over top of the spring to keep it there as the main part of the seal is still enacted.  Any opinions on that?  Or hot leads on a complete seal? 

seal.png 

phil anderer

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi mate, got one over here in Europe, shame cos I only put an order in with them last night I could of tagged it on my order... ill put link below if I can be any help (living in Scotland) let me know …. 

https://www.cmsnl.com/search/?section=all&q=91253-958-013&tab=

There isn't much this site does not have for the br but someone may crash in with a answer a little closer to home for you ? Put your part # in search bar and it will come up 

Phil
eneusiis

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Phil,  man those prices are crazy.  It was $37 just to ship it to the US.  I will keep on looking.   Good to know tho! 
phil anderer

Reply with quote  #4 
Yeah thought shipping would be a small fortune, if I knew yesterday I could of included it in my order (shipping would of been free to me) then I could of sent it direct to you for peanuts [frown] hey ho , if I get any luck ill give you a shout dude... 

Phil
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.