The JUSTBIGREDS.COM Forum - A Forum Dedicated to the BIG RED ATC

Author   Comment  
IndianChief

Reply with quote  #1 
It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce that I have purchased a decal business from a well respected gentleman that has served the ATC community for several years. He has supplied us with high quality decals and I will continue to do the same. I am having a web site built to make the purchase of my decals as simple as it gets but in the meantime feel free to send me an email to: atctanksanddecals@comcast.net

I have available every honda atc decal from 1970 to 1988 except for the years 1971, 1972 and 1975.

I look forward to doing business with you!

Thanks,
Brad
Big Red Jason

Reply with quote  #2 
Excellent!

You will  be hearing from me soon.
Paul4x4

Reply with quote  #3 
Does "I have available every honda atc decal" mean that you also have all the warning decals etc, or just the main decals?
IndianChief

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul4x4
Does "I have available every honda atc decal" mean that you also have all the warning decals etc, or just the main decals?

That does include the warning decals however I'm sure there is a decal out there that I don't have access to.
IndianChief

Reply with quote  #5 
My website is finally up and running! I haven't got all of my decals on there but I do have a good majority on there. If you are in need of some decals then please check it out!

http://www.atctanksanddecals.com

Its up but it has a few bugs that I need to take care of. It currently can't process any transactions.
Big Red Jason

Reply with quote  #6 
Just received my rehabbed tank and full set of decals from the chief. Did amazing job! Highly recommend.

J.

Attached Images
jpeg 86160C08-BB3B-41EB-8A3D-A68D1B008E7C.jpeg (384.73 KB, 5 views)
jpeg 08110BDC-0AD1-40B1-A043-4C1843D69E2E.jpeg (346.34 KB, 5 views)

bigredmark

Reply with quote  #7 
I recently got some decals from Indian chief for some 1984 BIG RED rear fenders. Turned out great. I too recommend. Got some decals for some tanks that I am slowly restoring too.

IMG_0916.jpg  IMG_0919.jpg   

IndianChief

Reply with quote  #8 

My website has been updated and it is secure to handle payments, etc. You should be able to create an account and see your order history as well. Currently there are only two shipping options with one being $4 standard shipping and the other being $8 priority all with USPS.
Currently now thru the end of March, if a customer spends up to $30 then they will get $5 off by using discount code FEB19.
I will be adding additional decals to my site soon so let me know what you need if you can't find it. Thanks!

And please let me know if the site isn't working like it should.

http://www.atctanksanddecals.com

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.