The JUSTBIGREDS.COM Forum - A Forum Dedicated to the BIG RED ATC

Author   Comment  
Paul4x4

Reply with quote  #1 
Does anyone here own one of these? I've seen a few on other forums around the interwebs, but I think we should also have some talk going on here on the BIG RED's home forum!

I know that these were made in Canada back in the day, so I guess they are super rare anywhere else in the world. Would be nice to find someone who has one, and would be willing to take accurate measurements from it, so I could draw cad blueprints and make a 3D-model just to preserve the history, and help anyone make a replica of their own. I have found enough pics to be able to guesstimate the measurements, based on the size of the wheel, but it would be so much better to get some real data.

I think it would be a nice project to build one! Not the biggest or the most useful trailer there is, but it just looks so damn cool behind the BIG RED![cool]
VilliageI-Idiot

Reply with quote  #2 
Oh that is frickin' awesome!!!!!!

Only thing it needs is a spindle upgrade so you can run the same size and tread pattern tire as the ATC itself.

Reply with quote  #3 
I have a lawn tractor trailer that looks similar. I bought it from tractor supply company. It could probably be modified to look like the trailer in the picture. Definitely cool.
Harleysled

Reply with quote  #4 
I have two hondaline trailers in my collection. One is in absolutely unreal condition. Another needs restoration. I’m in Canada 90 minutes from the plant that they were originally produced in in Vaughan Ontario

Attached Images
jpeg 4ED6018A-91FF-44A7-B61D-7886640D95D1.jpeg (3.38 MB, 14 views)

Mikey

Reply with quote  #5 
It is a nice trailer. I see ads every now and then for them. I'm in Canada. Also 90min from Vaughn plant.

Mikey

Reply with quote  #6 
It is a nice trailer. I see ads every now and then for them. I'm in Canada. Also 90min from Vaughn plant.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.