The JUSTBIGREDS.COM Forum - A Forum Dedicated to the BIG RED ATC

Author   Comment  
phil anderer

Reply with quote  #1 
So thought id share few pics, aint had it long.Guy I got it off said an old geezer had it from new and was only used around his garden towing small trailer for hedge clippings n stuff.... no cracks in plastic but tank has clear coat lifting but very original. Have had carb off today (it was pouring fuel out) have unstuck float but still leaking out of gaskets so have ordered carb kit... 
P1010191.jpg  P1010190.jpg  P1010192.jpg  P1010188.jpg  P1010189.jpg  Hope you like pics...

Phil

Paul4x4

Reply with quote  #2 
WOW! That's a sweet find! A real survivor and even looks 100% complete.[cool]
Koebel

Reply with quote  #3 
Sweet ride! If I was you I would just buy a new carb as it’s easier to do a re n re than a rebuild. I just redid mine and it took 10 minutes and I was up and running!
phil anderer

Reply with quote  #4 
Im coming round to that idea , have rebuilt carb 3 times now and cant stop it pouring fuel out the bottom overflow , have installed new needle on the float and still doing it... 

Phil

Koebel

Reply with quote  #5 
Yeah go on amazon and u can get a new one for 25$ next day. I tried same thing and I couldn’t figure it out. Just make sure u get a good USA built one and not the Chinese one as the plastic choke will break in the cold! Leaned that the hard way! Lol
phil anderer

Reply with quote  #6 
Nice one thanks for the info dude...[smile]
bigredmark

Reply with quote  #7 
Very nice machine. Thanks for sharing!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.